Ideal for recreation, for nature lovers and hikers,
for 2-6 persons
Welcome to the beautiful Eifel. Spend relaxing, quiet or even sporty days with us, according to your needs.
Whether for a feel-good weekend for two or for sociable days with friends and family, our lovingly restored half-timbered house in Bad Münstereifel-Effelsberg offers the right ambience.
The holiday home in the Eifel is located on the outskirts of Effelsberg.
The radio telescope is about 15 minutes. Experience pure country life!
We offer a retreat for relaxation and “let your mind wander”.
At a glance
- Approximately 100 sqm living space on 2 floors
- 2 separate bedrooms with double beds
- Lounch with studio couch (folds out to the double bed)
- Living room
- Modern fitted kitchen, fully equipped
- Dining hall with tiled stove
- Bathroom with corner bath
- Garden with terrace
- Closed tyard area
On the doorstep:
varied and diverse forest and meadow hiking trails
Ahrweiler red wine trail